2024 EQB SUV Preview
If you’ve been paying attention to the lineup of electric vehicles from Mercedes-Benz, you’ve probably heard a lot about the EQS. It’s a luxury sedan with a whole new style of design that forwards Electric Intelligence. Now, there’s the EQB SUV, with seating for seven and so much more. The 2024 EQB SUV preview is upon us, so read on and let the sales and finance people at Mercedes-Benz of White Plains help you through the car buying process.
What We Know About the EQB
The EQB SUV is expected to be a major player on Scarsdale and Purchase roads later in 2024. Even though we don’t know everything at this time, we’ve got several facts on this vehicle that we’d love to share:
- There will likely be two trim levels to the EQB SUV: an EQB 300 4MATIC® and an EQB 350 4MATIC®. What does this mean? It means that the 4MATIC® all-wheel drive system you’ve come to love in your Mercedes-Benz is standard no matter which trim you pick.
- The EQB 300 4MATIC® gives you 225 hp and 288 lb-ft of torque. However, if you upgrade to the EQB 350 4MATIC®, you’ll have 288 hp and 384 lb-ft of torque. If you’re concerned about how much range you’ll get out of your EQB SUV, you can expect about 260 miles with a 31-minute charge time with DC Fast Charging.
Standard Features on the EQB SUV
This isn’t the final list that will be available to Purchase and Armonk drivers, but it is expected that these are standard and available features for the EQB SUV:
- 10.25-Inch MBUX Touchscreen Infotainment System
- Augmented Reality Navigation
- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
- 10.25-Inch Digital Instrument Cluster
- Hands-Free Power Liftgate
- 64-Color LED Ambient Interior Lighting
- DYNAMIC SELECT
- LED Headlights
- 18-Inch Alloy Wheels
- Available Panoramic Sunroof
- Available Head-Up Display
- Available Multicontour Front Seats with Massage Function
Your Future Mercedes-Benz Awaits
If you’re looking for a new Mercedes-Benz vehicle, let someone from our team guide you through the process. We’re right here in White Plains and ready to help you make the right decision. Contact us on our convenient online web form today to get started.
More from Mercedes-Benz of White Plains
If you’re looking to elevate your Scarsdale travels with an electric vehicle, you may be excited to hear that your top auto brands are teaming up with one goal: to create a high-powered charging network that expands access to high-powered charging throughout North America. We have your details below — and don’t hesitate to…
As EVs flood the Scarsdale streets, the all-electric vehicle lineup from Mercedes-Benz continues to expand. One exciting model hitting the road soon will be the 2024 AMG® EQE SUV. Building upon the popular EQE SUV, this Mercedes-AMG® electric model ups the ante with adrenaline-inducing performance and high-end luxury. Get a sneak peek into what’s…
A lot of buzz is going around about the new Mercedes-Benz CLE coming in early 2024—and for good reason. This stunning addition to the lineup combines elements of the C-Class and E-Class to create an athletic yet elegant two-door coupe that can’t be imitated. Read on and discover what you can look forward to…