2023 EQS SUV Preview
You might have seen an EQS sedan on the streets of Scarsdale. It’s a futuristic fantastic vehicle that delivers big on both power and thrills. However, there’s a new addition to the Mercedes-EQ lineup coming to Purchase soon, and it’s the 2023 EQS SUV. While the EQS SUV cost is not known yet, we do have a lot of features confirmed for the EQS SUV. And you can contact our team at Mercedes-Benz of White Plains in White Plains to learn about the EQS SUV cost and other relevant features when they become available.
2023 EQS SUV: Performance Highlights
The 2023 EQS SUV will power Armonk drivers’ adventures with a 107.8 kWh lithium-ion battery paired with dual electric motors. This will deliver 536 hp and 633 lb-ft of torque with an expected electric range of 305 miles. Mercedes-Benz expects you’ll be able to get from 0% to 100% in just 31 minutes with a Level 3 charger with 200 KW DC Fast Charging.
There’s also standard 4MATIC® all-wheel drive with AIRMATIC® air suspension with continuously adjustable damping ADS+. This ensures precision handling and enhanced traction when you need it most.
2023 EQS SUV: Feature Highlights
Electric range and performance are just the beginning however. For your EQS SUV cost, you’ll have these advanced electric SUV features backing you up:
- Available Augmented Reality Head-up Display
- Expanded over-the-air update (OTA) capability
- Optional third row of seats with two additional individual seats
- Navigation with Electric Intelligence to plan the fastest and most convenient route
- Available MBUX hyperscreen with three displays under a single 56-inch curved glass surface
- Standard flush door handles and available panoramic sunroof
- ENERGIZING AIR CONTROL Plus, featuring HEPA (High-Efficiency Particulate Air) filter
- Progressive and luxurious interior color scheme of warm and cool tones
- ENERGIZING COMFORT featuring three immersive and calming ENERGIZING NATURE programmes
- Adaptive software and zero-layer MBUX design that make personalized suggestions for infotainment, comfort and vehicle functions
- And much more!
Reserve Your 2023 EQS SUV Today at Mercedes-Benz of White Plains!
If you liked what you just saw, we think it’s time to reserve an EQS SUV from the fine people at Mercedes-Benz of White Plains. We’re experts when it comes to reserving bespoke Mercedes-Benz and Mercedes-EQ models, so if you’re looking for something in particular, we can likely help you out with it. Apply for financing today to get started or contact us on our web form.
More from Mercedes-Benz of White Plains
You might have seen an EQS sedan on the streets of Scarsdale. It’s a futuristic fantastic vehicle that delivers big on both power and thrills. However, there’s a new addition to the Mercedes-EQ lineup coming to Purchase soon, and it’s the 2023 EQS SUV. While the EQS SUV cost is not known yet, we…
If you’re ready to experience what a Mercedes-EQ electric vehicle could do for you, but thought that the EQS was too large for your needs, Mercedes-Benz of White Plains is proud to announce the upcoming EQE sedan. It’s a sedan like the EQS, but modeled after the midsize E-Class Sedan for a more compact experience. Scarsdale and…
The 2022 Mercedes-Benz S-Class is ready to bring your driving experience to the stratosphere. Like most versions of the Mercedes-Benz S-Class, you’ll find an elegant bespoke design and powerful engine options ready to power your drive. However, the 2022 Mercedes-Benz S-Class interior is truly the highlight of this vehicle, with the S-Class interior features giving…