2023 EQB SUV Preview
If you’ve been paying attention to the lineup of electric vehicles from Mercedes-Benz, you’ve probably heard a lot about the EQS. It’s a luxury sedan with a whole new style of design that forwards Electric Intelligence. Now, there’s the EQB SUV, with seating for seven and so much more. The 2023 EQB SUV preview is upon us, so read on and let the sales and finance people at Mercedes-Benz of White Plains help you through the car buying process.
What We Know About the EQB
The EQB SUV is expected to be a major player on Scarsdale and Purchase roads later in 2022. Even though we don’t know everything at this time, we’ve got several facts on this vehicle that we’d love to share:
- There will likely be two trim levels to the EQB SUV: an EQB 300 4MATIC® and an EQB 350 4MATIC®. What does this mean? It means that the 4MATIC® all-wheel drive system you’ve come to love in your Mercedes-Benz is standard no matter which trim you pick.
- The EQB 300 4MATIC® gives you 225 hp and 288 lb-ft of torque. However, if you upgrade to the EQB 350 4MATIC®, you’ll have 288 hp and 384 lb-ft of torque. If you’re concerned about how much range you’ll get out of your EQB SUV, you can expect about 260 miles with a 31-minute charge time with DC Fast Charging.
Standard Features on the EQB SUV
This isn’t the final list that will be available to Purchase and Armonk drivers, but it is expected that these are standard and available features for the EQB SUV:
- 10.25-Inch MBUX Touchscreen Infotainment System
- Augmented Reality Navigation
- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
- 10.25-Inch Digital Instrument Cluster
- Hands-Free Power Liftgate
- 64-Color LED Ambient Interior Lighting
- DYNAMIC SELECT
- LED Headlights
- 18-Inch Alloy Wheels
- Available Panoramic Sunroof
- Available Head-Up Display
- Available Multicontour Front Seats with Massage Function
Your Future Mercedes-Benz Awaits
If you’re looking for a new Mercedes-Benz vehicle, let someone from our team guide you through the process. We’re right here in White Plains and ready to help you make the right decision. Contact us on our convenient online web form today to get started.
More from Mercedes-Benz of White Plains
You might have seen an EQS sedan on the streets of Scarsdale. It’s a futuristic fantastic vehicle that delivers big on both power and thrills. However, there’s a new addition to the Mercedes-EQ lineup coming to Purchase soon, and it’s the 2023 EQS SUV. While the EQS SUV cost is not known yet, we…
If you’re ready to experience what a Mercedes-EQ electric vehicle could do for you, but thought that the EQS was too large for your needs, Mercedes-Benz of White Plains is proud to announce the upcoming EQE sedan. It’s a sedan like the EQS, but modeled after the midsize E-Class Sedan for a more compact experience. Scarsdale and…
The 2022 Mercedes-Benz S-Class is ready to bring your driving experience to the stratosphere. Like most versions of the Mercedes-Benz S-Class, you’ll find an elegant bespoke design and powerful engine options ready to power your drive. However, the 2022 Mercedes-Benz S-Class interior is truly the highlight of this vehicle, with the S-Class interior features giving…