2018 Mercedes-Benz GLC 4MATIC® vs 2018 Audi Q5
The midsize luxury SUV segment is highly competitive, leaving many car shoppers wondering where to even start looking. Luckily for White Plains car shoppers, our team here at Mercedes-Benz of White Plains is here to help. If you have your eye on a luxury SUV with practical size, strong performance, and a huge array of luxurious amenities, we would like to introduce you to the 2018 Mercedes-Benz GLC 4MATIC® SUV.
But how does the 2018 Mercedes-Benz GLC 4MATIC® SUV compare to other high-quality vehicles in its segment? We're digging deep to find out, pitting the 2018 GLC 4MATIC® SUV up against one of its toughest rivals: the 2018 Audi Q5. Keep reading to learn more about the features and specifications of each!
|2018 Mercedes-Benz GLC 300 4MATIC® SUV||VS||2018 Audi Q5|
|4MATIC® All-Wheel Drive*||Drive Type||All-Wheel Drive|
|Starting at $42,050||Starting MSRP||Starting at $44,000|
|241 horsepower||Engine Performance||220 horsepower|
2018 Mercedes-Benz GLC 4MATIC® White Plains NY
Although the 2018 Audi A5 offers plenty of high-quality features, the 2018 Mercedes-Benz GLC 300 4MATIC® sets itself apart from both the Audi Q5 and the rest of its competitive class with its lengthy list of standard features. In fact, many standard features found on the 2018 GLC 300 4MATIC® SUV cost extra on the majority of competitors. Take a look below at some of the SUV's most prominent features.
- 4MATIC® All-Wheel Drive (Standard)
- Gives drivers extra confidence when driving on slippery roads or around curves by integrating with the Electronic Stability Control for maximum control
- ECO Stop/Start System® (Standard)
- Advanced system that saves fuel and reduces emissions by automatically turning the engine off in idle situations
- 9G-TRONIC automatic transmission (Standard)
- Changes gears more quickly than regular automatic transmissions while providing a greater range of ratios and shorter steps between gears
- Privacy windows ® (Standard)
- Deep-tinted rear windows give more privacy to rear passengers and keep them cooler in warm weather
- ATTENTION ASSIST® (Standard)
- Continuously monitors driver behavior to detect patterns of drowsiness
- Rearivew camera (Standard)
- PRE-SAFE®* (Standard)
- Detects vehicle instabilities in conditions when a collision or rollover is likely, and takes safety precautions, such as tightening seatbelts, closing windows, and adjusting front passenger seat, to protect passengers
- Central 7-inch color touchscreen display (Standard)
Car shoppers with additional questions about the 2018 Mercedes-Benz GLC 4MATIC® SUV are encouraged to contact a member of our team here at Mercedes-Benz of White Plains. Drivers interested in getting behind the wheel of the impressive SUV are invited to schedule an obligation-free test drive online or in-person at our location in White Plains!
*Best performance on snow and ice obtained with winter tires. Please always drive carefully, consistent with road conditions.
**PRE-SAFE closes the side windows when the system's sensors detect side movements that suggest a possible rollover. A small gap is left near the fully closed position. Seat and head restraints adjust only when equipped with memory system.