2017 Mercedes-Benz CLA 4MATIC® vs 2017 BMW 2-Series
The 2017 Mercedes-Benz CLA is a great option if you're in the market for a luxury coupe that sets itself from competitors with a variety of advanced safety features, a driver-oriented handling, a distinctive exterior styling, and roomy interior. Additionally, after the CLA's redesign for the 2017 model year, the coupe now comes equipped with great technology features like Apple CarPlay and Android Auto.
But how does it compare to similar luxury coupes like the 2017 BMW 2-Series? Both vehicles have four-door exteriors, but the 2017 CLA offers seating for up to five while the 2017 2-Series can only hold four passengers. Interested in learning more about the differences between the competitive vehicles? Keep reading and our team at Mercedes-Benz of White Plains will fill you in on the important details!
- 2018 Mercedes-Benz CLA $40,450
- 2018 Mercedes-Benz CLA $61,480
- 2018 Mercedes-Benz CLA $41,395
- 2018 Mercedes-Benz CLA $43,350
- 2018 Mercedes-Benz CLA $43,045
- 2018 Mercedes-Benz CLA $43,970
- 2018 Mercedes-Benz CLA $41,620
- 2018 Mercedes-Benz CLA $38,430
- 2018 Mercedes-Benz CLA $40,450
- 2018 Mercedes-Benz CLA $40,770
|2017 Mercedes-Benz CLA 4MATIC®||VS||2017 BMW 2-Series|
|2.0-liter turbocharged I4||Base Engine||2.0-liter turbocharged I4|
|4MATIC® all-wheel drive*||Drive Type||All-wheel drive|
|Starting at $34,400**||MSRP||Starting at $34,800|
|13.1 cu.ft||Cargo Capacity, All Seats in Place||13.8 cu.ft|
2017 Mercedes-Benz CLA 4MATIC® White Plains NY
Although the 2017 BMW 2-Series is a worthy competitor, the 2017 Mercedes-Benz CLA 4MATIC® has a variety of key features that simply cannot be matched. In fact, the coupe comes equipped with a lengthy list of advanced safety features that cost extra on most competitors. Standard safety features for the coupe include:
- Rearview camera
- 3-point safety belts for all seating positions with Emergency Tensioning Devices and belt force limiters
- Rain-sensing windshield wipers
- ATTENTION ASSIST®
- Advanced safety systems that continuously monitors driver habits and alerts the driver if it detects signs of driver drowsiness.
- Active Brake Assist
- Advanced safety feature that uses radar-based technology to keep an eye on vehicles directly ahead, and alerts the drivers if it determines a collision is likely based on speed and following distance. If it detects that a collision is likely to occur, the system can initiate braking automatically.
- Hands-free Bluetooth® interface****
- Allows drivers to make phone calls, access their contact lists, and play music hands-fre
Interested in learning more about the 2017 Mercedes-Benz CLA? If so, don't hesitate to contact a member of our team here at Mercedes-Benz of White Plains. We'll fill you in on all of the important details and answer any questions you may have. Drivers ready to get behind the wheel of the 2017 CLA are encouraged to schedule an obligation-free test drive online today!
*Best performance on snow and ice obtained with winter tires. Please always drive carefully, consistent with road conditions.
**MSRP does not include transportation charge. Excludes options, taxes, title, registration, [and dealer prep]. Options, model availability, and price may vary. [See dealer for details.]
***PRESAFE® closes the side windows when the system's sensors detect side movements that suggest a possible rollover. A small gap is left near the fully closed position. Seat and head restraints adjust only when equipped with memory system.
****Bluetooth is a registered mark Bluetooth SIG, Inc.