2017 Mercedes-Benz CLA 4MATIC® vs 2017 Audi A3
When it comes to choosing the right luxury Sedan, you want to be sure you are investing in the model that best suits you and your lifestyle. Although there are plenty of exceptional options, the Mercedes-Benz CLA 4MATIC® and Audi A3 remain two of the most sought-after cars in the segment.
Drivers who are unsure which model is right for them can utilize the information below to learn about key differences and similarities between the 2017 Mercedes-Benz CLA 4MATIC® and 2017 Audi A3 before getting behind the wheel and making a final buying decision.
*European model shown
|2017 Mercedes-Benz CLA 250 4MATIC®||VS||2017 Audi A3|
|2.0 L||Base Engine||2.0 L|
|7 Speed Automatic||Transmission||6 Speed Automatic|
||Fuel Economy (City/Highway)||24/31|
2017 Mercedes-Benz CLA 4MATIC® White Plains NY
Although the 2017 Audi A3 has plenty of positive qualities, the Mercedes-Benz CLA sets itself apart in multiple ways. In addition to the elements mentioned above, the 2017 CLA also offers several key features, such as:
- 4MATIC® all-wheel drive (Standard)
- In any season, on any road, 4MATIC® all-wheel drive adds to your confidence and control. 4MATIC® integrates with ESP®, our standard Electronic Stability Program, for maximum effectiveness in corners and slippery conditions.
- 8 air bags (Standard)
- An advanced system of 8 air bags includes dual two-stage front air bags, front side-impact head/torso air bags, dual front knee air bags, and side curtain air bags for both seating rows
- Active Brake Assist (Standard)
- Radar-based technology alerts you if you're approaching a vehicle ahead, or even some stationary objects, at a speed and distance that suggest a collision is likely. As soon as the driver starts to brake, Active Brake Assist can automatically provide an appropriate level of braking to help prevent a collision or reduce its severity. If you fail to respond, the system can also initiate braking automatically from speeds up to 65 mph.
- ATTENTION ASSIST® (Standard)
- ATTENTION ASSIST® continuously monitors up to 70 parameters of driving behavior, and can automatically alert the driver with both visual and audible warnings if it detects signs of drowsiness on long trips.
- Rearview camera (Standard)
- Shift into Reverse, and a rear-mounted camera displays a live 180-degree view of what's behind the vehicle on the screen atop the dashboard. Active on-screen guidelines indicate the car's projected path as you turn the steering wheel.
- Seat belt technology (Standard)
- Arguably our most important passive safety feature, all four outboard 3-point seat belts are equipped with Emergency Tensioning Devices (ETDs) and belt force limiters. If a collision exceeds a preset threshold, ETDs instantly remove slack from the seat belts. Belt force limiters allow a slight amount of give in the seat belts, to reduce the peak seat-belt forces on the occupant.
- Rain-sensing windshield wipers (Standard)
- Rain-sensing windshield wipers automatically adjust the intermittent wiper frequency based on the amount of rainfall.
- 5 years of Mercedes-Benz mbrace Connect Package (Standard)
- Five years of mbrace Connect gives you remote access to your car from your smartphone. The Mercedes Me Mobile App puts Remote Start and numerous other conveniences on your phone. Your car can even reach out, with remote diagnostics and a direct connection to Mercedes-Benz Roadside Assistance.
- Hands-free Bluetooth® interface (Standard)
- Place and answer calls, and even access select phonebooks without taking your hands off the steering wheel with standard Bluetooth® connectivity for hands-free calling. Pairing your Bluetooth® compatible phone with the vehicle is simpler than ever. Then, just leave your phone in your pocket and enjoy hands-free conversations over the audio system.
When you are ready to experience the 2017 Mercedes-Benz CLA in White Plains, NY, you can schedule a test drive with our team at Mercedes-Benz of White Plains.
*PRESAFE® closes the side windows when the system's sensors detect side movements that suggest a possible rollover. A small gap is left near the fully closed position. Seat and head restraints adjust only when equipped with memory system.
*Bluetooth is a registered trademark of Bluetooth® SIG, Inc.